Dennis has more than fifteen years’ experience as a corporate and commercial lawyer specialising in mergers and acquisitions, capital market transactions, corporate restructuring and general corporate finance and commercial matters, including advising issuers and sponsors/underwriters on initial public offerings and listings on the Main Board and GEM Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Prior to joining, Dennis has served in other major international law firms in Hong Kong. He obtained his bachelor of laws degrees from the University of Hong Kong.
Outside legal practice, Dennis is civic-minded and part-takes in a number of public offices and charitable organizations including:
- Lump Sum Grant Independent Complaints Handling Committee of the Labour and Welfare Bureau of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (member);
- Appeal Panel (Housing) of the Transport and Housing Bureau of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (member);
- Registration of Persons Tribunal of the Security Bureau of the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (adjudicator);
- Little People of Hong Kong Foundation (lphk.org) (committee member and legal advisor);
- Hong Kong Alliance for Rare Diseases (hkard.org) (vice president)
Dennis is admitted as a solicitor of Hong Kong, and England and Wales.
- 香港整笔拨款独立处理投诉委员会 (委员)
- 香港特别行政区政府房屋及运输局上诉委员会(房屋) (委员)
- 小而同罕有骨骼疾病基金会(www.lphk.org) (委员会成员及法律顾问)